Decades of experience capturing IPOs, switches, bell ceremonies and corporate milestones - we understand the process and immediacy needed to maximize content value. Even clients with an in-house video person come to us because filming a bell & IPO is highly specialized - our production team has the experience you can trust since there are no second takes.
A bell ceremony or IPO day presents a unique set of marketing opportunities when a company's leadership & employees are gathered together in celebration while the eyes of the business world are watching.
Our popular listing content services may include:
• Multi-unit video production led by executive producer & director Christopher from pre-production to delivery
• Same-day / next-day rush video editing of a broadcast-quality 30 - 60 second commercial spot
• Interviews of CEO, Founders and/or bell ringers
• Employee or client testimonials
• Highest-end production packages (as used on blockbuster films), including: our Sony Venice 2 CineAlta package, Zeiss Supreme Primes, Cooke FF Anamorphic lenses & other bespoke options
• Specialized production techniques to best capture digital signage for Times Square activations
• Marketing event photography coverage from pre-market to first trade - with same day rushes
• Official individual portraits of executive leadership team - ideal for when the team is rarely all together physically for consistent photo styles for web, print & head shot releases
• A testimonial / soundbite video station at your event (popular when the bell ringing company invites their clients or guests they seek to highlight in future marketing)